Sunday, September 17, 2006

Subway scene #2 - 我用鼻子跺死你!

There are just way too many 'exciting' scenes happening on subway. I can't help to record it down. So, today is number 2.

Man 1: "慢一点啊你,行不行?还没有到站。”
Man 1 is talking loudly to Man 2 in a Beijing tone, because Man 2 is pushing rudely to reach the door, as many of the passsengers here do. They are just too afraid they cannot get off that station on time. And while they pushed to reach the door, they always don't care about other passengers.

Man 2: "他妈的,你唠叨什么?!有种你就跟我一块儿下来!”

Man 2 was talking rudely just when he was boarding at that station.

Man 1: "你有种就不要下车,我用鼻子跺死你!你他妈的!”

I was laughing out loud (actually, more like chuckled), not because they were about to fight, but because of that phrase 我用鼻子跺死你. that is so funny!!! And it is the best civilized scolding phrase I have ever heard.

我用鼻子跺死你

next time I will use this phrase to scold people! Muahahaha...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"我用鼻子跺死你" 的确比 "X你老母" 文明.

Anonymous said...

Or did he intend to say "匕子"?

nicknooo said...

does it means, "I use my nose also can knock you down" rite?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I am sure he meant nose:) 匕子 is very 武侠 la ~

chooix2, yes, that's what he meant.

Hahaha...

Unknown said...

匕子 is what ?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

....

kai xin, it is some kinda small knife.. aiyah, go find dictionary.

nicknooo said...

I know I know, those bad ppl always use it to "ngam shun" hero one. small small one can hide under the sleve or boots.

Anonymous said...

your chinese is so good...
how to pronounce 跺 ah?
it cd mean 匕子剁死你 too...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

HAHA, lulu... if it is 鼻子,then it should be 跺 (same prononciation as 剁, but got the meaning of "step")

If it is 匕子, then it is 剁.

I think lah.