Monday, September 25, 2006

Morning Helpless Sigh

Have I told you guys Jay's new office is at the same building as my office, coincidently?

Was pretty excited about this. Imagine... we can hold hand go to work, and hold hand going back to home:)

Today is Day #2, of him moving to new office here.

Oh his working hour is 8.30-5.30pm. With him being the boss, he would like to be in the office around 8am, just to have a fresh start of work daily. Mine is actually anytime, then just plus 9 hours. And I normally reach office at 9.15am.

Yesterday, because of leaving to office together with hubby, I reached office at 8.30am.

Today, he has a morning tel-con with U.S., so I have to leave the house at 7am, reach office at 7.30am. Woke up at 6.15am, slapping the alarm off 4 times after it started ringing since 5:55am.

My face was damn-cham.

No body fight for the elevator with us. It is just two of us taking the elevator, compared to always have to line up for elevator and when u go inside, is all packed like satin fish.

...... and for once, I am the first in the office, instead of the last one, or the last 2 ones.

FUNNY!!!!

I would very much like to hold hand going to office and returning home, but I think I will sacrifice this part for more beaty sleep. I hope he won't mind when I go back home later and tell him I will like to go to office separately. Haha...

But going to office separately means I cannot take the cab with him. He insisted morning have to take cab.

But after today's experience with cab, i think taking subway is much better. The cab driver impatient sighing noise, and his rude cutting lane action, and almost "kissed" other people's car action, and the jammed on the highway, made my heart beat 4 times faster than when I was taking subway.

I think I would rather pek with other subway taker, than taking cab in the morning.

Sigh... I just have this lousy feeling of 这样也不行,那样也不行 today.

OK! Made up my mind liao:
1) Jay can leave the house earlier without me
2) I will take the subway, no cab.

I will resume to be the old me. Ha!;)

3 comments:

nicknooo said...

Agreed ! when i was in Shanghai and Hainan Island few yrs ago, I like hero lidat, sit on the front seat of the tourise bus, near to the driver, I tell you, it's like riding a roller coster ! turn left turn right no need signal, illegal u-turn , over take last minutes, and pressing the horn all the way, my face also "pucat"....

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Today, the cab was just 1cm away from the otehr car, almost mirror touch mirror liao I tell u.

So, I was squeezing my honey's hand. He asked me, "u gun cheong simi? not u driving mah.."

I was like @_@

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

That's ironic isn't it? When Angela's husband is leaving the company, your husband moves in to your building (although not the same firm).