Monday, September 11, 2006

9-11 2001

It is hard to believe that it has been 5 years. 5 years, is such a long time.

On the very same year, I was damn hurt by a stupid ex. I guess he was too young to be faithful to one girl. There were so many tearful nights on the same year. I forgot how did I put through those nights & days, and I am glad that there is no rewind in our life. If you have never been betrayed, you won't know how bad was the feeling. Took a long while to recover.

2001, bitter memory for american, and non-american.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you notice the blog was posted at time "4:44"pm? Did you do that on purpose?

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

4 is my lucky number, ^_~

When the tragedy on 911 was broadcasted live on TV, I remember very clearly that I was pigging out at a hawker centre with my then boyfriend. He then got really scared and disgusted by my ability to gobbled up so much food.

Funny how we can sometimes remember those insignificant small little things but just can't recall other important things in life.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

anonymous, I too, noticed 4.44pm as soon as I posted it. Did not do it on purpose. So, waht u gonna say huh?

Can you guys just log in your name instead of anonymouse? Nice ah? no name? Why no name ah? Scared I recognize you??

nicknooo said...

Derek was in US Boston during 911, and the 1st flight that hit WTC took off from Logan Airport (Boston), scary leh.....his been evacuate from the building (27 floor using stairs case) 4-5 times per day after WTC went down, his leg shake like Elvis Presley.

nicknooo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizebeth D.L. said...

wow. i can imagine you sure worried for his safety to the max during his trip there!

nicknooo said...

keep calling him, but all lines has been shut down due to the attack. Just cried helplessly at home waiting for him to call, and he did call 30 mins later.