Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hmm...

Today, is the first time I feel sympathize at cheena orang.
Story starts over a lunch conversation:

While we were happily eating our wai-mai at the conference room, the bitch we hated most walked in and sat down. While we always address her as bitch, we still have to 'entertain' her a bit.. colleague mah...

Cyn: "hey Jud, you looked tired and 憔悴,are you OK?" (though all of us really dun give a shit if she is gonna take sick leave or what)
Jud: "I woke up at 6am today!" (this bitch, always start coming to work after 10.30am, so it is really a surprise for us she woke up at 6am)
Cyn: "why?"
Jud: "Have to apply for germany visa for my personal vacation, attended the interview, they think i fake my agenda and hotel booking, throw my document out and say "NEXT!"" (i tell u, this bitch, why we called her bitch, because this kinda sia sui thing, she also can say it as if telling a story that concerns other people, not her)

then only i get to know that it is damn difficult for cheena orang to apply U.S. visa, Germany Visa, basically any western or european visa, if they are not on business trip, and if they are females (scared they go to do gok-gok-gai I think, which 90% of the time, they do!)

FOr instance this germany tourist visa, apparently to apply it, cheena orang need to provide credit card statements, bank statements, salary prove, hotel booking confirmation number, your daily agenda and which hotel you will be staying, your flight details, your local trasport detail (if u gonna take train..)etc etc. THey really scared people go into their big land and disappear and be gok gok gai forever on their land.

after feeling 2 seconds sympathy, I said "抵死”, in my heart of course, haha... and they think they very rich and very welcomed at other foreign countries. Me pei!

活该!!

8 comments:

nicknooo said...

yah, enjoy reading your blog, another words for "gok gok gai" is "diong dei", BTW, prefer the uncensor version of Deisy blog...fuck them la !

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Yeah... Deong Dei is the word!!!!

Deisy, now you know why they are so loud in their own country and spit all over the place, cause that's the one and only place they can do it, they hardly get a chance to step out of this China-land!

Anonymous said...

"scared they go to do gok-gok-gai I think, which 90% of the time, they do!"

Such a claim is baseless. Your accusation is a great insult to the chinese citizens. You owe them an apology.

No, I'm not from China. I'm just an average human being that does not tolerate any discrimination based on race, nationality or religion.

Anonymous said...

Due to the unpleasant living environment there, Deisy might have gone overboard sometimes, and her friends' random crude remarks do nothing to help Deisy regain her inner peace.

May I ask all the anonymous to not be too quick on your gun. Neither putting oil to the flames, nor attempting to put the flames out by force helps.

Leave Deisy in her room, let her shout herself out. When she emerge from her room, she would be her normal adorable self again.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

to anonymous,

I think Chinese that do not behave themselves properly in the public owes us a BIG apology first!! After they really doing so, I don't mind to apologize on my "gok gok gai" statement.

Anonymous said...

jc,

by the same logic, China is the chinese people's country, they can do whatever they want under the chinese law. China is not deisy's country. too bad for deisy then if she is not happy with what she is experiencing.

Anonymous said...

I'm not the anonymous, but I think the anonymous has pointed out something valid.

I fully understand deisy's surrounding environment. But I believe she will be happier once she starts to see the good side of the chinese people :)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

actually, you guys some how misunderstood my main point of this entry.

Can't you guys see that this entry is to stress that I don't like that bitch sitting in front of me daily in the office?!!!