Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bad evening...

I was really having a bad evening last night.

Because of hari-hari 9am meeting this week, I was having a very fatique body condition yesterday after work. So I decided to take a cab home.

Happily sat in the cab, reached home within 20 minutes, clean, no pushing, and quiet ride. Opened the house door, and I reached for my cell just to check sms as usual.

CAN"T FIND MY CELL!!!

I panicked. I left on my office working desk, unattended. And we have a cleaning ah-yee to clean the office everyday at 7am. I don't want to be "small man" (小人)but I really afraid she will take it, because I remembered I put it at a very easy-looking place!! My whole KL connections and SH connections and some of my banking security stuff are all inside my cell!!! And best of all is, I can't even remember any of my colleague's number, so I cannot call them up to check whether they are still in office and if they are, they can help me keep it in the drawer first. I cant even remember their office extension number!

Left with no choice, I took another cab back to office. THe feeling is damn silly, take cab back & forth from office to home, home to office within 30 minutes time. SIGH!!!

Luckily found the cell lying neatly on my desk when I reached here (不幸中的大幸)

After that, I took subway home. Yah, subway..

Reached home, took shower, is already 8.30pm. After cook (I have to cook, coz I defrost the chicken wings for 2 days liao. If still not cooking it, it will spoiled), it is already 9.15pm. THe feeling is damn 凄凉~~~

I miss my hubby...:( luckily only another 7 days before he comes back home.

(Lesson Learnt: I will go buy a small booklet, copied all the important stuff with hand written numbers on taht booklet, and keep it in my house. I cannot be 100% depending on my handphone anymore. Too dangerous! All the personal data is in that small machine. Losing it is more cham than losing money!)

3 comments:

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Sweet, to make things easier, Bluetooth all your contact in to your computer and print them out, keep them at home. It'll take you forever to copy by hand!

nicknooo said...

double work liao...just hang it on your neck.

Anonymous said...

liao 啥 liao