Sunday, September 24, 2006

hubby is back

My hubby is back:)

Friday night, he was knocking on our house door, I thought he would have arrived much later, so I ask with a trembling tone (I scared mah), "是谁?!是谁?!”My hubby then answered, "aiyoh.. it is me.. quickly open the door lah~" Hahaha.. damn funny:) Aiyah, who would expect he arrived 1 hour earlier than what he told me before? hehe..

Then, at night, I feel so difficult to fall into sleep, the snoring sound is back~~~ for the past many weeks, my sleeping environment is very quiet, but with him, it seems very noisy neh~~~ so.. I couldn't sleep very deeply 1st night.

Then becuase he has jetlag, he slept at 8.30am the second night, and woke up at 4am. And when he woke up, he felt bored, and was trying to wake me up also. So, I didn't sleep nicely for 2nd night too.

And 3rd night, have to wake up at 7am because of work lah...

So.. i wish he won't have to go to U.S. that often. Not only he has to adjust to jetlag, I also have to adjust to his existence at home. Hahahhaa...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhahaa
this is one of the most funny posting u had,,,,
]hahahhaahhahahahahahahhahhaa
muahahhahaahhaha
vincent woo

Elizebeth D.L. said...

actually, today he woke me up at 5.30am also. Sigh. Don't know why is his jetlag so cialat. I don't rmemeber I have any jetlag when I got back from Canada 8 years ago. Must be the aging thing. hahaha...