Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Manicure

Yesterday afternoon, I was so bored at work, could have snake out gone home (coz bosses not around), but because of a stupid email I have to get from distributor in order to make decision(and thanks to their efficiency..), I have to stay around office, with nothing much on hand to do.

So, I have a brilliant thought, go down to 4th floor to do manicure!!! hahaha..

It only took me 2 minutes to grab my wallet and went down (same building as my office) after the first thought arise in my head. haha..

I chose a purple color, even though the girl recommended me pink. BUt I regretted today, looking at that purple color, I feel sick. I should have listend to her and get the pink! Damn it!!!!

But the feeling is great~~ sometimes you just need to pamper yourself;)

The feeling of doing this during working hour is even greater!! haha.. it only used up 1 hour anyway.

:)

5 comments:

nicknooo said...

sounds very "chi kek" doing own things during office hour rite! sales ppl like us, used to do massage, SPA, facial, cinema, go home & sleep, shopping, manicure etc.....sudah biasa for ppl like us.

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

i wish i can haf the luxury to do this too ;)

nicknooo said...

last-of-the-dragon, where did you get that pic? I like it, I might getting a tattoo, this icon will be nice.

tracy said...

oh yes i did the same thing too last week. meeting finished earlier than i thought and my nail was horrible so i made some time for manicure...felt darn good!

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

nicknoo, got it from the internet when i googled it