Thursday, September 28, 2006

Braveheart



I flipped through TV channel last week and there is this channel that was showing Braveheart, since my bui bui that time not at home, and I very mou liu, so I watched. I normally don't fancy about this kinda history and ancient movie. Some more hou dei dei, this movie was translated into chinese. Imagine the men are wearing scotland dress and speaking chinese language.. Wo de Ma...

Dim but zi, I was sucked into this movie! Marvelous movie!!! So touching in many scenes. 美中不足, there is a solid 15 minutes of advertisement in every 45 minutes!! So, by 1.30am, it is still not over yet, and thus I give up. The next day have to work!

When bui bui came back, he said, "silly, i have this DVD in the drawer lah~~ u can finish watching the ending any time. It is a great movie, I watched it 3 times!". Then I started questinoning him, "3 times?? with whom? :)" (with a dangerous grin). Hahaha.... women... trouble-maker.

So last night I find time to finish the ending, I actually cried when he was screaming for "FREEDOM" even before he was going to be beheaded. Such a great hero!!!!

But I have 1 thing I don't like about him, since he die also holding his wife's punya hankerchief, why he slept with the enemy queen earlier? Why men can be like that one ah? WHy men can say they very very love the wife, but yet, they still can sleep with other women????

That part I don't think he is a good hero. I "pei! pei!" him! Hamsap Hero is no Hero man.. I was screaming at the screne, "How can you do that? Aren't you still love your wife??!!"

Anyway... i know kai xin will be yelling at me, "man, this movie is in 1995!! get a life, don't always watch old movie!!". Well, a good movie will always be good movie, even though it is 10 years old.. 20 years old... or 100 years old.

So, William Wallace / Mel Gibson, you might be a hero to Scotland, but you might not be 100% good man to your wife!!!! HMMPH!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Entertaining as usual. Keep it coming !

Vincent Woo

Elizebeth D.L. said...

June, how long u gonna be in KL?

I wish I can go back too... sucks, it is China National Holiday, and because of some big ass guy decided to do promotion activity, have to work on off-day also. celaka betul. ARRGHH..

And... BraveHeart is a good show despite I am puzzled whether he is a "real" hero. I plan to watch it again these few days. hehe;)

Anonymous said...

only 10 days. i'm meeting up with Kaxin & Angela tonight.
i might not have time to meet up with C2. too many family activities oredi... boo hoo...i wish i can stay longer.