Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fug

Just yesterday evening, and today's morning, on the pedestrian bridge near my house area, I almost kena people's spit!!!!!!!

1st incident:
An ah po walking in front of me, she spit suddenly, and her spit fly to the side, and as I walking forward, it almost landed on my shoes.

2nd incident:
A 30 year old man, walking, also suddenly spit. Before I can take precautious action, the spit already landed next to my right feet. If I walk a bit senget by 5 degree, it will land on my right feet exactly.

BLOOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone just educate them or not??????!!!!!

Why ah????? WHY?????!!!!!!!!

Why they make such beautiful shopping complex, such nice highway, such convenient public transport, such spectacular Pearl Tower, such great view The Bund, such good chinese food, but yet they have this ugly behavior and no one is taking any action??????????????

Can somebody just calm me down?? Damn furious, since last night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should try telling them off. If that doesn't stop them from doing it, it will at least help you calm down.

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

No point telling them off, they will be louder than you, they'll have 101 reasons to tell you off in return.

Perhaps, this is what it means by "nothing is perfect".

Anonymous said...

I want to recommend a blog written by a British expat in China. Truly a gentleman who keeps his cool. Insightful comments, quotable quotes, especially this one: "Before any of this could happen, though, the first leap that needs to be made first is for the Chinese to treat the Chinese with more respect."

nicknooo said...

Yes, they will have 101 reason to be louder then you. They will say:
* this road is not belongs to you!
OR
* it dosen't has any signboard
saying that "do not spit"!
OR
* who you think you are?
OR
* none of your business! (guan ne pee si..er)
OR
* this is China!
hehehehhe......

Elizebeth D.L. said...

fug them all lah.

They don't deserve any respect from chinese or foreigners if they keep behaving like this.

nicknooo said...

They are really bad example for chinese, and really really meng-sia-sui-kan bangsa Cina.