Sunday, September 03, 2006

包饺子

My sichuan colleague, came to my house to bao jiao zi last saturday (her hubby is a pilot, so, she a bit bored alone at home).

Quite fun, except the one made by me is a bit ugly.

Can you guess which one is made by me?


This is made by my friend Cynthia:


This is made by me...


hehe... but the taste is so-so only, coz I think we put too much jiu-cai (韭菜). Should have put more meat instead, and next time, i definitely will put in prawns, without prawns is missing some taste:)

I love eating jiao zi. Made me think of last time we whole family in KL making jiao zi. My dad sweat so much while making the dough, i worried so much his sweat will dropped into the flour... hehehe... my dad can make good jiao zi too:)

3 comments:

nicknooo said...

I wonder how you guys gonna finish it. I like Jiao Zi too, dunno how to make, always ordered ready to eat at anytime any where.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

we frozed the left over into the fridge. Yum Yum.
talking about that, tonight i can go home and eat jiao zi. think think also happy:)

nicknooo said...

ya lor, only eat jiao zi also enough already, just imagine, jiao zi with clear soup, yummy....yummy...ar...ar...I'am hungry !!!!