Wednesday, September 27, 2006

F U

Me: "Honey, Fuck U"
Jay: "fuck u back" (in a sleepy tone)
Me: @_@
Me: "Fuck u and no back" (getting louder)
Jay: "fuck u front & back" (still in sleepy tone)
Me: "Fuck u and no back and no front" (getting much louder)
Jay: "fuck you front front and back back" (in less sleepy tone)
Me: "Fuck you infinity no back and no front!!!" (screaming already)
followed by a series of me beating his hand, leg, and back.

This is one of the newest entertainment we recently found at home, 口角. Hahahaha... It all started with him sleeping at 9pm 2 days ago (due to jet lag) and me not happy about it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

. .|||
Y
~

nicknooo said...

cute and happy couple :P

Anonymous said...

Continued..

Jay : Fuck you everywhere!
Me: Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you..

A moment of silence.

I slapped him. He suddenly grabbed me. Suddenly he pressed his lips onto mine. I rolled my tounge into his mouth.

Two week's of separation has finally erupted into one hot night of sex.

xxxxxx

20 minutes later.

Jay : Fuck you (tiredly)
Me : come lah, scare you ah (tenderly)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

HAHAHHAA... steve!!!!! you ah... classic hamsap version!

nicknooo said...

hahahahahahahaha !!! it's like watching stephen chow movie !

nicknooo said...

Desiy, if you happen to see Lee Hom again in the F1 Grand Prix Shanghai, zoom in kaw kaw and take his pic eh...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

chooi chooi, our company gave us free F1 ticket to go. But.. my hubby still needs to work tomorrow for longer holiday next week, so I won't go also lah.. sob.sob. Please.. no Lee Hom in F1 (so that I won't feel I miss it. haha..)

Actually, I am not a real fans of him, but I don't despise him also;)

Unknown said...

MUAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAA I am going to go home and try on my boo..