Monday, August 27, 2007

SHE

I have a stupid assistant.

She loves to ask the same questions 3 time on different day. She doesn't like to use her brain. Coz if she did use her brain, that question can definitely be answered from other ways, instead of wasting my time to answer her!

She has bad English.

She can't do powerpoint, so, she can't help me at all on ALL the presentation material.

She can't do excel-spreadsheet. She no will to learn the fnc key. So, instead of using Summation Function key, she used each cell to "+" together. Oh, and she does not know or want to learn VLOOKUP function also, so 1 simple sales summary monthly report, she needs 3 days to do. Why? Because she has to manually pull out the figure from few different reports.

Can someone tell me why such person can keep her job in this BIG MNC company?????!!!!

p/s: the monthly sales report, I don't need to use hers one. Because I only need 5 minutes to have it done with all the formula! Sibeh dulan at her stupidity! Why I still ask her to do? Coz if not, what she gonna do with 9 hours a day??!! >_<

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Haha... your forever battle with your assistant...

You should considered writing a book about her - My Cheena Assistant.

Time to change job luuuuuu

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

send her here.....can bcome expat..hahaa

Elizebeth D.L. said...

It's no fun to have such an "indispensable" assistant ok.. I don't know what my managers are thinking.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Write a book entitled: V-Lookup and a stupid assistant.

Kkakakaa.

zewt said...

hahahaha... really, it just never end... just never end... :)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I wish some head hunter company called her up for a successful job interview. It's a pain in the ass working with her.

>_<

And worst still, she got attitude problem. All her ideas sucks, and not rational also. It's like she only bring half of her brain to work everyday.