Sunday, August 05, 2007

Karaoke

My fren old law, recent post is about he started going to clubbing lately. Those who know him, will find this news very "new", because, old law, is simply too decent for us to imagine going to clubbing shaking butt pointing to sky and listening to "fuck u fuck u" music.

Anyway, I also want to say something "new" about me.

For the past 2 weeks, we had been going to Karaoke for almost 4 hours per session on Saturday! Those who know me well, also should have problem picturing me singing in karaoke. I just simply don't like to sing in front of people.

That day, is the first time I hear bui bui sing a complete song, and also bui bui hear me sing a complete song. Haha!

I guess the company makes a big difference. We went with Eric, & purple mushroom, and last weekend, 1 more friend Cecilia. In front of them, I seem can relax and enjoy myself in karaoke room. hahahaha...

Anyway, most of us only know certain "age" song. Most recent songs, we all tak tau already. 张信哲,优客李林,林忆莲 is what we can sing comfortably. Hahahha... of course, Eric can sing any song. Suddenly he can be 张学友,suddenly he can be 周杰伦,or 阿牛... he can be anyone. Geng!

So, few "old" people, singing Karaoke in happy hour time (sibeh cheap I tell u...). And, we have fun:)

And, I get to know that bui bui can sing other than just "Isabella" oh;)

p/s 1: can you believe that Karaoke here, got "Isabella" in Malay language? Seriously!

p/s 2: Purple Mushroom, too frustrated having trouble to find 洗刷刷 song, she asked the waiter to key in for her. Finally, we know where to find this song! haha..

5 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Last week also we are unable to find the 洗刷刷 song. Its not 洗刷刷... its 喜刷刷! I think la. Heheh.

What is 'fuck u fuck u' song???

zewt said...

fuck u fuck u song... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! funny shit!

Eileen said...

muahahahhaa... fuck u fuck u song in all clubs... "I wanna fuck u, fuck u, u already know~"

Wah, if I there, I probably join the old ppl group too. kekeke

Anonymous said...

hey who's the singer of this FU song? hmm i wonder if they will have it in the chinese version "tiu lei tiu lei..." bwahahaha

deisy, the korean karaoke bars in melbourne are by far the most advance but the sad thing is the remote controle are all in Korean
-_-

Elizebeth D.L. said...

then this karaoke is meant for Korean and no one else. hahahaa...

All of you seem to be very interested in the fuck u song. I will ask my friend who is the singer, if he knows. oK? hahaha...