Monday, August 27, 2007

amazon in cn

Today, I am quite in pro-china mood. Yay~~~

My colleague told me about a chinese website, called 卓越网, can order books there and they deliver to you. After you receive the books, then only pay for it. Risk free!

I googled the 卓越网, apparently it is amazon.cn. Why is it not called Amazon in China I don't know. I only care that books ordered on this site, got discount (books in china is already cheap, some more got discount, and send to you some more. Why go bookstore??).

This month alone, I already spent 200 yuan on books. But actually, half of them are my mom's order. I really don't know how many books in total my mom possessed. In my house in KL, books in the house is more than money notes... she is really crazy about books~~~ sometimes she felt upset coz 3 of us were not as crazy about books as her. She felt she has no 知音.

Anyway, I think it is very efficient to buy stuff online in China, riskfree. What will be the risk if you don't have to pay money upfront?

p/s: By the way, my first order few weeks ago, one of the books got glue on the cover. I called the customer service and asked for exchange. The next day, they came with the new book. So efficient eh!

1 comment:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Muahahaa.. first time hear you say pro-china. Kakkaa.