Friday, August 17, 2007

I love HK

Just got back from HK, and now blogging at office.

I LOVE HONG KONG!!!

If bui bui one day come home tell me he is relocated to HK, I will be laughing to pack my belongings and waving goodbye to Shanghai in just overnight.

Hong Kong is so efficient. Making payment at cashier, if they made u wait slightly longer (say, 2 min), they will apologize saying "sorry to make u wait a bit", or, "sorry to take some of your time". So good manner. And they very efficient. They don't do stupid things to waste your time. Unlike here. Make you wait LONG time, and then black face serving you.
And then if you tried already, you don't feel like buying, they don't have black face. Unlike here.

And when you walk out of the store after finished "looking", they use their sincere tone to wish you goodbye and wish to see you again. Although you don't know what their heart is thinking, maybe only the tone is sincere, but it makes you feel very comfortable. Unlike here, "欢迎光临” or "thank you for coming", sounds so fake, so so so fake. And face is without expression one. Aiyohyoh, sometimes I wish to go up to them and tell them "I didn't sleep with your BF, so, please don't give this kinda deadman face for me to see". Anyway, even if I say that to them, they probably return with an expressionless face-look again. They are so robotic.

Many many incidents make me fall in love at HK (this is not the first trip, but everytime I go HK, i feel like falling in love at it aagin and again).

I LOVE YOU, HONG KONG!

(facial products and cosmetics stuff are so cheap in HK... unlike here, bloody expensive, and black face service. YUCKS. I haven't bought any cosmetics stuff in SH yet. Thank God my job gave me the opportunity to travel out a bit so I can re-stock when depleted.)

12 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

EH... Sounds like SG one? I also love SG...

Eileen said...

Hahaha.... I dun like SG, I prefer Msia... hehe.. you will love another place when you living in one place. But now I appreciating when I am lor....

Damn it, I still hate the traffic jam!!!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

HK is so full of chinese and shanghainese, but, it still can maintain it's "hongkong" feel. I love it.

I wish it will never be polluted by too many chinese flocking in there.. please....

zewt said...

i only like HK for the food... yum yum. but have to say... all their sales staff are very impressive.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

hey zewt, i also like their food. Very nice. But must say that china food got advantage, comparatively cheap compared to HK.

HK lang earns more than cheena lang though..

Elizebeth D.L. said...

June - I FORGOT!!!! >_<
sigh... i just not a very "mascara" girl... hehe..

Eileen said...

Tried calling you on your birthday. Your phone cannot get through... You off it izzit? HEHEHEHEHE

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I where got off it wor.. did u dial 86 or not my dear?

Anonymous said...

Thanks to economy crisis '97 & SARS that humbled Hong Kong-ers considerably.

They no longer the center of the universe (as what they thought they are always).

Perhaos better than SH, still far from Malaysia.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

You mean HK is not better than Malaysia?...

alo, our customer service also just a bit better than SH-nese only ok... definitely still no fight with HKies, unless they suddenly improved a lot in the past few months while I am away from KL.. (i seriously doubt so)

But I agree, HKies are now more humble compared to 7-8 years ago. Much much much humble.

Eileen said...

Got lar.... aiyo, I manage to call aigie remember? Upset I didnt get to call you, tried several times.... Then I wave white flag.....

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Eileen, yah, and I was blaming you pin-sum. kekekeke;)

ok ok .... nei yao sum la:)