Wednesday, August 29, 2007

@#$%!

I hate people who write confusing email.
Case A: You asked her 2 questions. But she answered with just 1 phrase "ok". What does it mean?? and both questions need more than just "ok" as answer ok...
Case B: She said she booked 600. Then you searched back her email last time, it clearly says 400. So, tiu or not? Need another round of email to clarify, and this kinda people, want to call her she always not on seat one, must email one. So busy everyday, don't know do what. Do waht??!!! Bloody....
Case C: She asked so many items delivery date, so many I tell you. Then on one email, she said she wants to cancel the item. WHICH BLOODY ITEM??? Can you be more specific or not??? You got brain or not??????

And, I cannot be bitchy at her, because, we need their bloody business!!!!!! KNNCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hate stupid brainless person. Kill me... if not, just grant me the wish to say "tiu" to her... don't make me wag my tail like a dog in front of them. This kinda business, worth meh????

TIU NIA SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahahaha.... why so stupid one?

So far, yesterday I received one stupid email too. I was asked to quote for the man days requirement to fulfill a task. Because we do not have the expertise to give the exact quote, I just put 1 week.

Then the person email me and said this: According to my experience, it will take far less than a week to accomplish this.

TIU NIA SING. If you know how to do it... you still ask me for what?? You quote la... right or not?

I reply to him in a very polite way... to be prudent, it will take anything between 2-4 days. Nothing less than 2 days. I'll leave it up to you to decide on the final quote.

I just push the ball back into his court. TIU!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Purple mushroom, we are so meng-foo, why ah? Why many of our business counterpart so brainless one? Is it due to their blood or what?

Today is not a good day lah. My assistant gek me with brainless act again. And these confusing emails kept coming in.