Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Happy Monday

Went out with Purple Mushroom yesterday, with her hubby, my hubby, and Eric. We had food in a Singaporean Restaurant, CrossRoad at the Parkson. It's Roti Phrata and Teh Tarik is quite nice. Yum Yum... oh anyway, Purple Mushroom had a surprise for me. She give me a Jennifer Lopez perfum as my belated birthday gift;) The smell is very nice - something fruity but yet not too strong. I wear to work already today. hehehe.. Thanks Purple Mushroom!



Then Bui Bui got an Ipod Shuffle for attending their sales kick off in U.S. His company is damn nice!! Where got company so dai-fong give ipod shuffle for all its staff attending the sales kick off? Wah Lao...

Bui Bui so nice, give it to me also. So, now I have Ipod MP4, and Ipod Shuffle. One more Ipod Nano then I will have the complete range. Muahaha... ok ok, too much;)

So, today, I listen to ipod shuffle on the way coming to work, and wear the new perfume to work. Good start on a Monday! ^_^

p/s: why I cover the ipod shuffle with a toothpick? Coz bui bui company's logo was printed on the cover. Wah... a door-gift to the staff also sibeh "branded" with company logo, his company really knows how to capture employee's loyalty sense. Good job! When can my company do the same? Grass on the other side is always greener meh?

5 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Yay! Glad you like the perfume.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

yes babe. I can still smell it now;)

Love the smell.

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

grass is alwiz greener on the other side no matter how green the grass is on this side...

Eileen said...

Nice gifts! You come back I belanja you belated birthday meal ya!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

princess eileen -- wah, u say one ah;) I am a big eater wor. hahaha....