Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Guang Ming Yoghurt


I started falling in love at this yoghurt drink (from Guang Ming, a very famous but local brand) since last year. It started with less concentrated drink (more liquid like) and thus it was in bottle before, so you just open up and drink. But don't know for what reason, they changed into this packaging, where the liquid is more concentrated, and thus, you need a spoon to scoop it up to "drink" it.

I am fine with the concept of "drinking" this thing, as long as the taste is same. But I never realized asking for the spoon is so difficult from the convenient store! (I usually bought it from a convenient store downstairs my office, its name is Lawson)

When it first changed it's packaging, I didn't know it needed a spoon. Anyway, the Lawson lady gave me a straw. Yes, a bloody straw! How to "eat"???

Next few times, sometimes different lady gave it automatically when you paid for the stuff. Sometimes I still have to ask for.

This morning, drama occured:
After paying the yoghurt, she didn't give me anything. So, I asked her to give me the spoon for it. It's just a small plastic spoon, one time off kinda tool.

She looked at me, as if I am from Mars. Pointed me to get the straw just beside the cashier machine.

Tiu nia sing. I almost blurted out tiu nia sing. I tell her, I want a spoon! not a straw! I can't eat this yoghurt with the straw! (of course in mandarin, you don't expect these lowly educated people to speak in English of course).

She ignored me. Then being an experienced cheena-lang "dealer", I turned to another staff, I demanded a spoon. Finally. I have the spoon.

Went upstairs my office, still feeling extremely pissed. I looked at the packaging and searched for a customer service line. Didn't expect to find one, but, I found one. Very surprised. such local company got customer service meh?

I wanted to let go my anger. So I called the customer service line. A lady who numbered was 802 (yes, I now remembered every customer service number they gave me, if I not satisfied, I am gonna call again and complaint more), asnwered my call.

I told her, I want to give them a suggestion. Paste the bloody spoon to the yoghurt packaging!! Then I told her this morning incident. She apologized. I said I not happy now, how? I even gave her the suggestion to train the bloody Lawson ladies! She apologized again (see how robotic they are??).

After put down the phone, I realized there is another way. Next time, if the lawson lady refused to give me the spoon, I am gonna belanja her eat the yoghurt. Perhaps she never know that yoghurt needs a spoon to eat. Yes, this method is the best method to 淋 those stupid cashiers!

When can China cashier become like HK standard? Sigh.... stupid!!!!

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Haha, I use a straw to drink yogurt in Cheena... Then when I can't sip anymore, I open the plastic lid and use my fingers to dig it out or use my tongue to reach....

OK I AM KIDDING!!!!.... But their yogurt very liquidify one, after you open the plastic lid, you can just drink the rest :) That's for me lar...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

This one got chunk inside one ok... tell me, how to "Drink" with a thiny straw..

Purple~MushRooM said...

I buy another brand one... that one got spoon inside. I don't drink yogurt.. i like to eat yogurt... hahaa.

Unknown said...

When can China cashier become like HK standard? <---when china cashier can get paid like HK standard?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

purple mushroom: yah, i am gonna switch brand

KX... I don't think so.
pay them double they also like that one, robotic attitude is in their blood.

I already boycott the yoghurt liao. It make me feel sick to even think about it.

Eileen said...

hetam the thing into your mouth! kekeke... really..