Tuesday, October 31, 2006

关你叉事啊?

Do you think that if I open a tour agency just for malaysian+singaporean or southeast asian (and no local china chinese) is gonna work? My this travel agency will arrange trips internally (inside china) and also outside of china just for malaysian and or southeast asian to join, definitely no shanghainese can join.

I mean... I googled this, nothing came out.. if there is a demand, there is a supply rihgt?

The thought of having me to plan for a trip of 4-5 days, eat and sleep with the locals here really is killing me.

Fucking shit, and the public toilet that the tour agents will bring us to, on highway, and at the tourist spot. YACKS!!

And the thought that your tourmates does not change clothes in the 4-5 days tour, and thus no luggages, realy suffocates me. People will say, "tiu, people no change clothes, 关你叉事啊?”I just cannot stand it lah~~~~

I really have this thought, if I gonna visit Korea from china, I will take a flight back to KL, and then join the KL tour to Korea. Very $$$ wasting, that's why haven't done yet, and that's why googling for the above request.

AIHHHHHHHH...

7 comments:

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Sweet, there's only a minority of people who mind these mainland Chinese. Don't think this business is a potential one.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

but so far the malaysians I talked to here all got this :| look when we are on this topic.

There are quite a handful of people like me here...

Anonymous said...

In 1910s, 1920s, 1930s, you would find some parks in Shang Hai exclusively reserved for foreigners. The sign board reads "No Chinese are admitted, except servants in attendance upon foreigners".

Read details here ( http://www.zonaeuropa.com/20050618_1.htm)

I think you would live a happier life in 1910-1930.

Modern world generally fobids discrimination by nationality or race.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Hmm..

let's hope thier civilisation level can grow up sooner than I thought.

yes, i found new target to discriminate. Before this, i discriminate ah neh.

Anonymous said...

do u think discrimination is uncivilized?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

no. I do not think so.

If you really want to talk about uncivilisation definition, spitting is very uncivilized to me.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

of course there are annoying malaysian also.

anyway, this discussion will lead us no where. U guys are not me, you won't understand what i go through here. So, just let me bitch about it can or not?!