Thursday, October 12, 2006

non-mutual hate

A: "when are you going back to KL again?"
me: "CNY bah... depends whether got tickets."
(side track a bit, today I called MAS here to book ticket back, do you know the officer told me the tickets were fully booked since July? Wholly shit! that many malaysian in shanghai meh??? we are on waiting list, shit!)
A: "want to ask u help my son buy a few books. Not available in Shanghai, only available in KL.They are good books."
me: "..." (speechless... because I not willing to spend my holiday at Petaling Street 大众书局 just to dig his books, on CNY, on my personal time, and I don't like Mr. A at all, coz normally at office, he is a lazy worm, do nothing, and like to ask people to do his job)
me: "oh, in malaysia, CNY is a big thing too. Bookstore are closed for 1 whole week. I don't think can help you buy."

I lied. But well... is better to tell him, "fuck off, me ain't gonna help you buy books. Books, so heavy, I rather buy more 猪肉干 to bring back sh to eat."

I hate Mr. A. But I guess Mr.A does not know I hate him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are Mr.A deserved your hate?
U see u have spoiled ur good feeling today on that silly request.