Tuesday, October 17, 2006

R.E.Y.

Lately I am handling a project, REY (sorry, can't use real name... against policy. hahaah... kai xin, if you can guess... it's Wing's account). They are opening thier 1st store in Shanghai. And on their big opening in Dec, our big big big head in U.S. will also come and have a look, coz it is supposed to be most outstanding store in Asia for REY. And so, I slowly feel the pressure, coming from every where. People who know me will know I really don't give a shit of my job. But... as many Leo persons, I value my face (mian zi) and reputation more than the stuppid job. I can screw up the job, I don't care, but I cannot screw up my own face or reputation for screwing up on this project. Haha! Leo!!

Doing this project, let me get a valuable chance to understand in my company, who is the lazy type, who is the snake type, and who is the serious type.

I am just very confused, why the lazy and snake type also can be managers??

REY may be a pain the ass. But the lazy and snake type, especially in your own company, your own colleague, can be 10 times more than the pain in the ass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.