Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Gossip

I wanted to write something, but don't know what to write anymore. I ain't gonna bitch about this city anymore, after doing that for 10 months, I am kinda bored. So...

There is this interesting topic we brought up during lunch time. And because of this, we had a 2 hours lunch. This is not new to a lunch with 4 women, 4 talkative women, 3 nations (shanghainese, hongkies, and malaysian).

What kinda topic can last for 2 hours, with 4 women? About men la of course. Ha!

H was complaining about her bf, do nothing at home, expect her to do all the house chores, including waking up early in the morning to massage his soring back. She said she does not mind doing all the house chores sometimes, but not all the time. She wished he can help her share some burden, but apparently this 大男人主义 man think otherwise. She was quite in pain -- but because she still loves him, she decided to stick with him, and endure this lousy attitude.

It makes me feel very glad my hubby is not like this. My hubby share most of the house chores with me in fact. Sometimes when he thinks i am very tired, he will help me do laundry, this includes put all the dirty clothes into the machine, after the machine is done, he will take out the clohtes, and hang them onto the rod at the balcony. In the evening, or next day, if I am still lazy, he will help me take the clohtes back into the house. But of course, unless I am super tired, he will leave the "folding" part to me. He can't even fold his underwear nicely. hahaha... :p And he did the washing dishes too after meal, including cleaning the dining table. I am very glad:)

Then S commented, there is this guy, they know each other for more than 10 years since secondary school. He is very rich, very detail, very clean, and very like her. But she does not like this kinda good man. She likes naughty guy. Haha... we really 犯贱 I guess. hahaha... But also true, sometimes even the nicest datuk is in front of you, but if you don't have common topic with him, no matter how rich he is, you also feel like strangle him gou li gou li to make him shut up. Woman... can be very mean.

Then they commented what they like their men buy for them for special occasion like birthday. One said she cannot accept any silver necklace. She has to be branded, like Tiffany... the other said she likes Gucci bag. Me?.. I actually don't have any taste for this... I mean... I don't mind LV bag.. but if I know he spent so much buy me LV bag, I rather he give me the money. hahahaha... my bui bui bought me a burberry purse from U.S., I know it is quite expensive.. but his taste is not the same as mine... I feel that design is very auntie neh... so I haven't been using it. Sigh... I rather he bought me something else... maybe perfume.. or other purse from other brand (I dont like burberry.. I like a brand start with Guy L something...). Now I am very 苦恼 how to deal with that expensive burberry bag. Should I give to his mom? It is very auntie seriously... oh I am so bad..:p

So... this is our lunch topic. I wonder when the men have lunch, do they talk about us also?:p

6 comments:

nicknooo said...

suggested you give away the purse to his mom and tell him the truth lo. I think men won't talk about girls la, they very "kiasu" one. When Derek meet up his friends, their topic are "who's doing what? and who's holding the bigger tittle?" for me, I don't give a !@#$ la!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

haha.. i actually thinking keeping the purse til I become real aunty and use it then:)

i alreayd told him the truth. He said he will not buy me any gift next time.... hmm.... lame excuse.

Anonymous said...

well i envision such an ideal situation : I was standing inside the subway train and talking with a guy next to me. We first talked about the baseball game last night, about how Yankee sucked big time. We then touched upon some recent policies announced by Mayor Bloomgerg. We finally made fun of the songs of Paris Hilton, and commented that she sounded like she needs a good fuck. Then, Somebody flipped the newspaper and our conversation turned to recent 12000 milestone achieved by Down Jones and we exchanged opinions on the Hedge Fund.

But no, we have none of that.

All we have is

1. Giant cheaper meh ? I thought Carrefour cheaper?

2. Wah today the smoke is worse.

3. Wah big news, Mahathir met Abdullah last sunday.

Anonymous said...

take a photo and show us...maybe it's not aunty leh....

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Steve --- Haha... that's a good one "M met A last sunday!!". But "today the smoke is worse" shows that how unfriendly our environment has turned into these years, kinda sad..

JC - will do so! yah, why i haven't thought about that.

Ichigo -- PDA?... ok.. I rather use my aunty burberry... :p

舞者 said...

Ha, Steve, that's really funny.