Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hon, I think I fart again :|

This scene took place last night, at the living room.

hon: "bla bla bla... and then, I told the staff.. bla bla bla... the target for the quarter is 100K, bla bla bla.."
(he was excitedly telling me about his day at work..)

then.. he suddenly changed his expression from excited to shocked.

hon: "honey, you fart?!"

me -- innocently turned my face away from him, keep on watching tv. Trying to hold my laughter, i answered, "yes gua" (actually I not very sure.. )

hon: "oh my god~~~ it smelled!!"

me taking the pillow to hit him, and we laughed and then we were talking something else. And I got up to take some hot water. Then I smell something funny again... and I honestly told him, "hon, I think I fart again.. " (with a shy look, 不好意思 look)

hon:"..." (trying to hold his laughter, but after 3 seconds...)
hon: "no babe, this time is me." HAHAHAHAHAHAA...

hon: "where got people fart or not also don't know one? some more said 'hon, I think I fart again'. You damn funny lah. HAHAHAHA"

Another round of pillow fight was put on scene.

4 comments:

angela said...

hilarious lah u 2!
=)

nicknooo said...

when i fart, i blame those ppl around me, like my nephew and niece etc....if i fart and they ran away from the scene, i will blame what ever toy of fixture around me, with my serious looking face, hahahahaha, and i know they love it when i do this !!!!

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Terrence and Phillips in South Park..

Elizebeth D.L. said...

steve, congratulations on your baby girl!!! I read it on lulu's blog, and I support 雨若!