Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Nightmare

I woke up with a headache today.. because i had a nightmare.

I dreamt that my hubby said he wants a second wife. I was shocked. When I get to see who is that girl, I was even more mad. It was someone very close to me.

Why her? Could it be because last night I called her and chat with her so the last person in my mind before I go to sleep is her? Sob..

I remembered the last word I said to my hubby is, "I want a divorce". Then the alarm clock went off. I woke up, still sobbing.

(this morning my hubby went to work earlier than me.. so I cannot faat-pei-hei when I woke up coz he was not there).

I wish by writing this down, it will break the spell and this ugly thing will not happen.

8 comments:

mimi c",) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

u meant mom? :P

nicknooo said...

It just a dream, dun worry.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

ah mi -- u siao? hahaha...

yah, just a dream. Later bui bui will get his punishment.

Anonymous said...

poor bui bui

Unknown said...

hei, i had similiar dream like yours before, I actually dream that he went holiday with another chick, I was preparing to cut off his dick.. and I woke up, i fat his pei hei too..

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I told my hubby about the dream last night, u know what he said or not? (actually, i always have this kinda weird dream, so he already get used to it. I remmebered first time I told him about this kinda nightmare, he will pamper me. Now? he no care liao..)

He said, "so ngam one? I also had a nightmare this morning. I dreamt you murdered me."

....

Must be that i found out he wants a second wife, so I murdered him. hahaha... this can be a story line for a love story.

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

i haf these kinda dreams too...he'll normally kena a whack from me the next day buta buta