Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy Festival??

I think if I am not mistaken, today is Mooncake Festival. We asked a cab driver while we were in his car on wednesday, "when is the zhong qiu jie?". He chuckled, "I am also not sure. Perhaps this friday? definitely not today though." I made a sarcastic comment, "so, people are rushing to buy the good-looking mooncake (not necessarily taste good... do you know last time they also have gold-stick hide inside the mooncake and they normally buy for important officer or important person? last year, the mooncake can cost up to RMB 10K, I heard), but they don't know when exactly is the real date. Very good."

Anyway, supposed it is today, I should feel at least peaceful if not happy right? It got spoiled by an stupid old freaking ah ma in the morning already!!!!!!! she came on board into the subway 1 station after mine. And bear in mind that today still a lot people not working, so the subway is not packed at all. But perhaps my forehead got the word "push me please... old or young, push me.", that old ah ma pushed me from where I was standing to a few foot steps away!!!! I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when I was about to get out at my office station, she needs to get out as well. Again, from behind, she pushed me.

She is old, but she is definitely still very tip-top healthy to do what she did to me!!!!!!!

I am really freaking bloody fucking assing-hole sick of the people here!@#$!%@*#(&$!!! Ganiniah!!!!

2 comments:

nicknooo said...

工做跟休闲得分别很大, 对吗?

My Blog from the Past said...

so when is the mooncake festival ?