Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Uneasy afternoon

Just got back from a business trip, and here I am in the office, feeling uneasy about everything.

1) due to an official product launch, we must have a guai low face in our event. And so no choice, have to invite the director. We have to submit CV to share with the media, so ask CV from him. He just replied email and said bla bla bla my CV is very simple, I work since 1983, then move to europe, then france, then Malaysia, bla bla bla until now, I love kids but not married yet, and I love Asia (what the F???). Say nothing about education level, nothing about what's his position in europe, france, or whatsoever country, and if he did anything marvellous over there. So, not only I have to imagine what's his post, I have to translate it into chinese. MAKAHAI loh!!!!!!!!!!

2) Our admin, kept on arguing with someone over the phone, on 1 point. Just 1 point, it takes her from 3pm until now, past 2 hours, round and round and round talking on the phone with that one point:
- admin:" we will only pay full after the service. I can pay half now only"
- the other person over the phone :"no, we need to receive full payment before service"
Can't one of them just give in? Sitting at my place, I can hear what's she say on the phone totally, and it is really making me crazy!!!!!!!!! @#$%!



....... I think my P is coming. Damn mung cheng!!@#$!

7 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Update at 5.42pm, our admin staff gave in. But still li li lo lo talking on the phone of why she gave in, and what, and how, and when...

Kill me with a bullet please.. PLEASE!!!!!!

I really scared I will go up to her and give her one good slap!!!

(we normally very good one, just today I totally find her very annoying. how can any human talk on the phone for 1 point for 2-3 hours????)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Update at 6.01pm

Still on that topic. OMG!!!! Can they just quit it??!

舞者 said...

Lucky I don't work in that field.

nicknooo said...

clearly, she do not have problem solving skill, keep repeating the topic and no solution. Your admin must be born in the year of "cow", and she is a "Taurus", very thin, with thick hair texture, right? hehehe

Unknown said...

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Thats the funniest comment chooi! hahahha

Elizebeth D.L. said...

i dunno what she is..

but she normally is very good person. Just that a bit too stubborn on some stuff. So...

hehe..;)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

today, i understand why that guai low don't give me details of his CV.

Apparently... there is nothing much to brag except that he has worked damn long in our company globally.

....... and....... aih, better don't mention here lah. I know one of his secret...