Monday, May 15, 2006

RMB 7888/year

I told most of you guys that my apartment downstairs is starting to build a yoga center before labor day right? It is completed now, and starting the process of recruiting new members.

I was quite curious and interested to join. But even though it is just downstairs my house, I was quite busy passing by it every weekend, without the opportunity to go up and enquire more about it.

Yesterday, I received its brochure slipped through my house door. Happily reading it, my mouth was suddenly like this --> O

RMB 7888 a year for membership!!!!!

FUG!!!!!! HOLI SHEET!!!!!!! WAT THE........@#$%!

And this is just for membership!! Have not even talked about fees!!

他凭什么?!凭什么?!!!!

3 comments:

舞者 said...

Ha, 要是不够贵,还没人去呢。

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»