Wednesday, May 17, 2006

3 great movies

Recently, I watched 3 movies. 3 movies also very ichiban!!!! I really like them all.

1) Flight 93
It is a reconstruction of what happened to flight 93, that was supposed to hit white house or capitol building on Sept 11 incident, but end up hitting on the ground after the survival fight between teh 40+ passengers with the 3 terrorists on the plane. I really salute to them all!!!

2) Inside Man
Starred by Denzel Washington and Clive Owen. Very cleverly thought movie, dunno based on true story or not. It is about a cleverly planned and thought through bank robber lead by Clive Owen. Very entertaining and yet suspension movie. Ichiban!

3) Match Point
Starred by Jonathan Rhys Meyer and Emily Mortimer and Scarlett Johansson. It is about a poor guy, due to the lust for better power, wealth, and job, marry a rich man's daughter, but later on have affair with another sexy lips woman. (she is really sexy!!!). 剧情紧张,曲折。Very very ichiban!!!! I was having difficulty breathing normally for the suspension it created. Damn chi gek. But the conclusion of this movie makes me feel a bit depressed - the conclusion is: the important element of your life is LUCK. With Good Luck, you can accomplish many things. It is true, thinking back of the plots in this movie, that guy named Chris (Jonathan Rhys Meyer) is damn good luck through out!!

Chloe (Emily Mortimer) the wife, is really not pretty lah. Damn irritating. But perhaps it is also true that rich and wealthy family normally do not have pretty daughters. haha..

Nola (Scarlett Johansson) is really sexy!! My god!

Yes, i have to confessed one thing - I watched these movie on pirated DVD, with superior quality.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to watch Flight 93 so badly...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

The plot is good (since it is based on real incident).

However, don't expect too much on actors:) they are not famous type.

But it is really good "documentary" show!

Unknown said...

shitz I have the DVD but have not watch it.. it's kinda like you need to prepare your heart when you watch this kind of movie.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

I suppose if they star Tom Hanks, it won't be convincing, since we know for a fact that they were all dead in the end, and Tom Hanks is still alive and busy cracking codes.

舞者 said...

I like the last phrase "with superior quality". In return, I want to disclose a list of 3 movies I have watched:
(1) Aeon Flux
(2) Scary Movie 4
(3) Chaos
I know I know, what a taste, totally unworthy of a blog.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

old law, haha.. that dvd guy wanted to recommended me the Scary Movie 4, I immediately gave him a very 鄙视look. He immediately stop selling that to me.

Muahaha...

舞者 said...

Let's be fair, Scary Movie 4 is the best of the Scary Movie series so far. Kidding.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

what's Aeon Flux all about? Interesting movie title...

sci fic?

舞者 said...

You can say sci-fi, about a gorgeous heroine (Charlize Therone) kicking a lot of asses. But the action is subpar. No Western actresses can match up to the HK standard.

Anonymous said...

Actually secretly... I also like Scarry Movie 1.

nicknooo said...

Flight 93, I watch it over the national geographic(Zero Second). It's actually introduced all the real passenger, their back ground, why they on board, what they have done...they are real hero....when they decided to fight back, they called back to their loved one, and left their last message, this really make me sad.

kimthye said...

There is a very funny scene from Scary Movie 4, where Dr Phil the love expert and Shaq the NBA player were locked and chained in a room (imitating the movie "SAW").

That's the only part I've watched, but already I knew it got to be a great movie. Two thumbs up!