Wednesday, April 06, 2011

My Bui

Sometimes I think my bui bui is not from earth... he is very "unique"...

like he cannot pronounce fish in mandarin as yu. He will pronounce as yee... so I ngeh ngeh go trained his mouth shape... but he seems to have difficulty to make the yu sound... he said it is his tooth problem. I don't think so loh. I think he never used that part of the mouth muscle for this yu sound... so weird..

then, he sometimes have certain questions that will shock u. Incident as follow:

Bui Bui, "babe, how do we know this month has 30 days or 31 days?? I always confused"
Me, " -_-", you mean you never learn this when you are young???????" (my mind memang has lots of question  marks at that time!)
Bui Buim "Oh you mean there is a way to remember this? Teach me teach me!"
Me, "-_-"... hold up your fist.. count the nuckles... the one pops up is 31 days, the one went in is 30 days. And July and August has the same repeated nuckles so they have 31 days"
Bui Bui, counting on his fist's nuckles... when he counted July, August, instead of terbalik the sequence, he went back to the first nuckle again, whcih make Sept has 31 days.."
Me, almost blown up with impatient, "AIYOH!!!!! LOOK AT ME! I ONLY DO IT ONE TIME FOR U AH!"
Bui Bui, like a kindergarten student, look at me interestingly when I teach him how to count.

Why my be is like that one??

And then here comes his next question:

Bui Bui, "How do you know the Feb has 28 days or 29 days?"
Me... memang bengam liao... "AIYOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT LAH YOU!!!!!!! DIVIDE THAT YEAR BY 4, IF CAN DIVIDE TOTALLY MEANS 29, IF CANNOT, MEANS 28 DAYS LAH!!!!!"
I memang no patient liao that time, I went to kick his ass....

Sigh.. but I still love him. Maybe kena bomoh liao -_-"

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

He's trying to pull your leg, is it? I can't believe he didn't know such thing. Haha! But then this is what makes him unique and your marriage full of laughter. Haha!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Indeed, he never fail to make me laugh each day. haha.

limpeh said...

wahahaha....i can't stop laughing everytime when I read about your buibui ! you know what, he is one of my funniest friends...good to have friend like him. now again I think of the story of 好到吮手指, i can't stop laughing too..hahaha

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Eric Limpeh! You are very right... I think he is the most unpredictable-funny person I met too. hahahahaa....

limpeh said...

yalo...sometimes he 语出惊人,叫人喷饭....for example telur matahari, kelapa & kepala.. %^&*(^&*@#$%

Elizebeth D.L. said...

and Lorong Tunai 变成 Lorong Tuna...