Monday, April 11, 2011

Electronic toothbrush

Lately, I went for tooth-scaling. It's covered under my company's healthcare insurance. So, I am happy. It is just that the plague was quite hard on my front lower teeth (always like that) and when the dentist did the cleaning I was feeling very uncomfortable.

So, I went home, think for 2 days, and I bought this Oral B electronic toothbrush. First time I am using electronic toothbrush. And I forgot everything with "electronic" I ought to recharge it before first use. So, I excitedly prepare to brush my teeth with this toothbrush on first night, tak jadi because no electric. Yiu... I have to continue my excitement on day 2.

So, what do I feel about this after using it? I think the vibration is a bit too strong... i didn't expect this... so, it comes in a surprised to me. I go deh my bui, and he said, "u lah... figure small small but always like to use big big things... then how? if you don't want to use, I use ge lah"...  -_-"

Do you use electronic toothbrush? Do you have my same concern? It vibrates at that speed, won't it make our teeth loose?? Advice is needed!

2 comments:

mun said...

My spouse used to use an electronic toothbrush. Just hold it lightly against your teeth will do - no need to press hard so no need to worry about the strong vibration.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

yah... I don't feel much uncomfortable vibration now already. I think it is a very efficient way of brushing teeth :) It has an auto-timer of 2 min, but I always end it before 2 min. haha.