Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Devils at night...

Last night at 9pm:
Bui Bui, "... Honey... do you want to share half a donut with me?"
Me, " no thank you. Stop tempting me.... I am very fat already..."

After half an hour...
Bui Bui, "you sure you don't want to gandiao that donut now? It might not taste as good tomorrow..."
Me, "no thank you!"

How do I stay away from snacking at night, with bui bui keeps tempting me?

Two nights ago, at 10pm:
Bui Bui, "I really want to drink that tomyam soup now.... with an egg, shall we?"
Me, "I not that hungry wor..."
Bui Bui, "come on, it is just soup... water.. liquid.... nothing else."
Me, ".... ok......." (my weak soul gave in.... again....)

eeeeeee.......................

I want to start my teeth brushing schedule at 9pm already, like that he won't be able to tempt me to eat again after that. I am the type of person won't brush teeth for more than 1 time at night nor will I go to bed with the unbrushed teeth (which bui bui tempted me to do many many times).

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

It won't work. I have the same problem with my hubby. Every time I tell him I have brushed my teeth, his answer would be "You can always brush your teeth again after eating this..." Haha!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

yah, he will say that too... but i normally won't give in easily after my teeth has been brushed and clean. hahaha..;)

mun said...

I am like that too. I will not eat after I have brushed my teeth for the night no matter how hungry I am, hahaha!