Sunday, April 24, 2011

My hatred towards left turn

I managed to drive Jay to airport, and drove myself home on Friday. Very proud of myself. Maybe some of you might be curious, "you have been driving so many years in KL like a mad woman, and you afraid of driving here??"... You guys just don't understand some traffic rule here is so annoying... like left turning, you can turn on green light if no opponent car is coming. If there are cars, then u have to move forward cross the pedestrian line to wait to turn at ORANGE light. And if you not managing well, like if u happened to be day dreaming at that split second of green turning orange and orange turning red, then you are SCREWED! By screwed, I mean you will be cursed by the pedestrian crossing road because your car is in their way, and if your car is too in front, you pose threat to the traffic on left and right side. I tell you, I hate road with left turn signal. And if you want to go straight, but your fellow drivers in front want to turn and there are million of opponent cars, and he has to stop for his turn, then you KENA!! You will be trapped in the line (you want to go straight), you tried to give signal to come out of the line? Good luck to you, because if there are cars on the next lane, just by giving signal, they think you are trying to threat them and they will hon you. I HATE THE DRIVERS here!!!!!!! They are so tikus!!!!!!!!! I want to kill them sometimes. HUH!!!!!!!!!!

I told Jay before... if the destination is all the way straight and consists of right turning only, then I will drive. But I cannot drive there alone, because what ever right turn I made on the way there, on the way coming back, sure terbalik one, meaning there will be left turn. And thus, I cannot, and I won't drive. hahahha... Jay also very sayang me, sometimes I see him tired, I offered to drive, he will say, "That's alright, I can handle it... I don't want you to stress."

And I am so glad I can take skytrain to go to work and no need to drive. Asking me to drive to downtown is worse than asking me to drive in KL for traffic jam and under the massive heat. I hate the road to downtown, there are many potential left turns!!! And there are only 2 lanes, u either go on the left, posing threats to be blocked by people want to turn left, or you go on the right lane, where there are so many BIG HOLES caused by big trucks here. (And you think the hole caused by big lori only happened in Malaysia? haha)

So tell me... why this country make the left turn rule so like hell????

1 comment:

mun said...

You are so brave to send your husband to the airport since you dislike driving in Canada. *Bravo!* :)