Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good Friday

Tomorrow is an off day, Good Friday.

Quite yum gong also, work for so many months since Jan 1, only get this second holiday for a day off.

Last time work in Shanghai, kept complaining Shanghai has no holiday. Well, wait til u work at this side of the world, then only you know what does "no holiday" really mean.

I really MISS Shanghai life~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What am I gonna do this Good Friday? Watch TV alone at home loh... so bored, and bui bui will be at KL already that time. Sigh.

I miss my Shanghai Gang friends too... over here, is not easy to find friends who can click with me. Not like the gang in Shanghai, all crazy and same frequency as me... here.. so far have not found a close-matched frequency species yet. Where The Hell Are You???!!!!!!

One of my close friend here said to me, "why don't you go to church? Then you will meet more people there." What? Is it a trade? For me to have more friends, I have to fake fake go church even though I no longer believe if He is there at all or not?? You gotta be kidding me. 听了就反感。

:(

1 comment:

mun said...

What about reading a nice book on your Kindle?