Monday, March 14, 2011

Updates

Got back the resized ring, ta-dah~~~ It took them 4 weeks to resize it... sigh.

Wanted to demo on my finger.. but then I don't want to show my fingers... hahaha... so, imagine yourself on your finger le hah, it is a flower shape:) I like it very much. I deh my bui bui to buy for me for this year valentine's gift... but only get to wear it now. Thanks to the super efficient service with the ring store.

Loan is approved too. Very excited... made some deposits already... the final deposit is due in 6 months' time. Hope they have a reminder send to us, if not, what if we forgot to pay?

Has been raining for the past 7 days... umbrella was never dried out completely... I think my umbrella won't last long in such condition (rain, wet, strong wind, snow). Too bad... i really like my umbrella, i bought it from zara in san francisco. Nothing fancy, it is just the right size, right weight, right color, and right price. 4 "right" in a row, I don't think I can find back such umbrella easily. zou ji I buy 4 or 5 same one lah.... now I very fear that if this one worn out, and I can't find another one I like, how leh?

1 comment:

mun said...

Very pretty ring. :)