Thursday, March 24, 2011

Recognize me by my ring

If Vancouver has earthquake, or tsunami, on a weekday 9-6pm, what will happen?

80% of the buildings in Vancouver is not meant to withstand earthquake. I can tell u for sure. And 80% of the buildings are so near the water too (False Creek is one of them). So, if got earthquake or tsunami, we most likely cannot survive.

I tell Jay, if that happens, and if I am working at downtown that time, sure die. No need to sai hei to come find me. Just accept it. And after they digged out the broken pieces of bodies, come recognize me by my ring (if my fingers still intact). Nah, open eyes big big ah, my rings look like this ok!

Jay was very sad when he hear I say that. I said, say now better then never, right?

I also told him he has to remember me for at least 3 years. If he wants to remarry, do it on 4th year.

Actually, say also feel very sad... but well... I rather I die then he die seriously.

Best is, die together. Nobody cries.

1 comment:

mun said...

I like that you can discuss death openly with your spouse. To some people death is a taboo subject. I also think it is the best to die together - like in the Titanic movie where the old man hug his wife before the ship sank. So touching and sad.