Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kindle 3

I am so excited! After thinking for many months, I have decided to put through the order for a Kindle 3 last night! Still feel very ng dai just because I am in Canada, the free shipping deal does not apply (free shipping is only applicable in USA.. USA people, ni jiu hao ler...). Sometimes it makes me want to scream. Canada is lousy! And no wonder the e business here is so poor. I want to move to USA!!

Anyway, I ordered a wifi version only and without 3G. I figured out I don't travel that much anyway, wifi is good enough. I also ordered a casing that comes with portable light!

wooooo.... I am so excited!! I have waited this for so long... no more carry heavy books to read until shoulder pain. hooray~~~~ ^_^

I was debating want to buy or not last night, seeing the handling charges and import duties fees on top of the product cost makes me ngam ngam cham cham whole night, then Jay said, "Honey, just buy lah... I see you wanting this product for so many months liao. I know you are real this time. Just go ahead and click "accept the order" and wait for its delivery!"... wah... my babe is so nice... I am so touched..

So, now have to wait patiently loh... :)

And last night, I finished Stephen King's "Full Darks No Star", finally. I renewed the book again last week because of its big size and heavy weight, I cannot carry it to work and read it while I was commuting and this really upset me and created longer time to finish the book. Sometimes I read some part very suspending, but I cannot finish fast and have to wait next day when I am at home then only can read, and this is killing me! Anyway, I can return this book today liao. The stories are good!:) Love it. Bravo!! The first story 1922 is my favorite, although I like the idea of "Fair Extension" too. hahaha... Anyways.... this is the first of his book that I read. I want to read more. I like his writing.

Hmm... does that mean I won't get to utilize the public library here that much next time? ... don't know why, this idea saddened me a bit... But well, I will get used to it!! ;)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Why you no consider iPad? Stephen King's novel...you are very 'keng'. I can never finish his book, so thick and full of description. I like his movies better.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I just need a friendly ebook. If I have an iPad, most likely I am going to use it play Angry Birds more than reading. haha...

Weeeeeee.... waiting waiting waiting.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

btw, not every Stephen King's stories I can read one. Like the book called Blockade Billy has 2 stories, one is Blockade Billy which I don't like at all after reading 6 pages, I gave up. But the second story Mortality is good. I am reading it now. haha.

mun said...

When I was younger, I used to read Stephen King's work. I remember reading the book "IT" and was so frightened by the story. So now no more reading horror stories by him, hehehe.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

IT? Ok, that's my next book in line then. hahahhaa...

I am reading Under The Dome now with Kindle... nice story:)

mun said...

Yes, please read IT and let me know what you think of the book! :)

Jennifer said...

I didn't read IT but I have the original movie...hehe! I love horror movies...