Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunny evening

Listening to Trijntje Oosterhuis album now (bought on itune.. loving it!), under the warm sunny afternoon with my office bathing under the sun shining through the window. Time now is 5.20pm. Boss has gone to Whistler for a week with his family. But he yesterday very guai sue loh, he called around this time 5.20pm to gei gei asked me some question. I ain't stupid lah, he wants to spot check me did I stay til last minute or not er mah. Yiu...

Last time when I was also once a boss, if my staff finished thier work, I let them go home one. Coz sometimes u work overtime company also never pay u extra ge lah... so when u free, can't u go home earlier? This kind of mindset so difficult to sit in most bosses brain ge meh?


I am counting down now.... 5.22pm now... 8 more minutes... Yiu! Wish he skii and sprain ankle. muahahaha.... me very bad. But who is bad-er huh?!!! >_<

cool... cool.... cool..... 5.23pm......

1 comment:

mun said...

Yala, he should say when you have finished your work, you can go home early.