Sunday, May 20, 2007

Young again



Kekekkekekee.....

Some people might think "what? you think you are 18 years old still ah.. still do big photo shooting?"

Girls, love you both!:-) (yes, I am yuk ma...)

Another surprice -- we also do "professional photos" taking. Seeing the "samples" tonight... wooo, so excited. 3 of us. Makes me think of wedding photo shooting. ;) Hope our photos will turn out good, at least 1 piece also good enough. Right babes?:p

Princess Eileen, will miss you soon. Hope these photos won't fade too fast lah~~~;)

p/s: aging is so inevitable. After taking 1 set of these photos, 3 of us were so exhausted. And thus, second set's face expression was not "fresh" anymore. We really getting old! Such simple task can take our energy away. But it was so fun!:p That machine was non-time-limited. We kept hitting "cancel" button, thinking next pose can be better...

5 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hhahaha! Three silly stooges with the same photos on their blog... hahaha.

This is so fun and so funny. I dare both of you (Princess Eileen & Elezebeth DL) to put up the photos of yesterday's shoot.... hahahah!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

purple mushroom -- I also dare you put up the bathrobe photos from yesterday. Hohohoho;)

I just hope my qipao photos are good. The rest I don't care.

Eileen said...

I dare ar. I even dare to put my own photos up. Haha... If the photos are really good & the posture are not that tiu, I will put it up.

Eh, I win the dare got what reward? :P

P.S. Elizabeth, me and 18 years old, is only like 1..2...3....4... wah I am old....

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

Girls, pictures are sweet and you girls look like you're only 17 and a half, what 18?

zewt said...

professional photos eh? post it up ya?