Monday, May 28, 2007

no brain brat

I really think I have a useless assistant.

The only thing she is good at, is forwarding emails from the agency to me, un-edited, and expect me to do all the changes-thinking, idea-thinking. Her brain is left at home is it???

me: "Gu, did you look at these stuff before you forward to me?!"
gu:" yes."
me: "and you brief the agency, based on this idea?"
gu, "yes."
me, holding my temper, "don't you think this is very UGLY??!! We are doing window display, not print ad, you put so many logos there for what????!!!!"
gu, "....."

Sometimes, I feel like strangling her!!!! No brain, want the neck for what? Let me strangle!!

I very wish I can fire her. Bloody lazy useless brat!!!!!

ARRGHHHH........ I am so frustrated!!!

1 comment:

Purple~MushRooM said...

U and your asst. again .. hahah.
Plan to make her leave... read Applying Tsun Ju's Art of War in office politics.. send her CV to head hunter... make her leave!