Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A battel with BIG BUG

Last night, hubby was outstation. I went to have facial after work, went home with a satisfied feeling.

Took shower, happily open the window big big to enjoy the cool breeze from outside. But, I suddenly remembered last time I did this "open window big big" action, I "invited" 2 BIG BUGS.

Just before my this scary thought finished in my head, "dat--dat".. SHIT!!! SHIT!!! There's a big bug fly inside to my living room!!!
I panicked. I almost wanted to cry. There is no one to help me. I felt so helpless! And, I was sweating, kanasai.

I turned to get my handphone to call bui bui. Then I realized I make a big mistake. After I took out the handphone, it was not at the spot where I last saw it!!
This is the most scary part -- I don't know where it is now! How? My tears almost come out. I really scared of bug. No, to be exact, I really scared of anything more than 4 legs, which includes spider, cockroach, and butterfly. Yes, I am VERY afraid of butterfly too.

I searching for it carefully, and lightly (脚尖踮着地面), afraid my big action will cause it to fly blindly again. Just when I was comforting myself, "perhaps it flies out again" (but I shut off the window already), and pursuading myself to sit down to watch tv, I took the pillow (want to hug), and saw it! There it was, "resting" on the blanket below the pillow on the sofa, and on my most favorite spot!

I called my hubby again, almost want to cry. He told me just took the blanket and throw outside the balcanoy. Say so easy, that's so difficult for me to do so!

I was staring at it, sweating, and cursing at it. How can it rest on my most favorite blanket and sofa???

So I have a "stupid" thought. I want to suffocate it.

I wrapped the blanket around it (so it was burried underneath), and covered it with 2 big pillows, and 1 small Barbie pillow.


Then I sat beside it, watching it constantly while I turning on the tv and watching a series. Sigh, I was like a crazy woman. Kept turning my head to check on it.

10 minutes have passed. I thought it already died out of suffocation. Suddenly, "tsss... tsssss". It fly out!!!! I was screaming and screaming and I realized it must be lacked of oxygen inside and struggling to find way out just now, that it was "pening". It's flying pattern is a bit mabuk, in circular. Finally, it rest on the floor.

This time, I dare not take the chance. It is either WHOLE bloody night is like this, or I am going to do something to end this battle.

I took my least favorite sport shoes, and smacked it. My hand was trembling before smacking it, coz I was so afraid it will fly out if I don't aim properly (it happened before).

This is the result... I felt so sorry... But I have no choice. It's either you die or I go crazy. Can you see the zup?? It's like "Piak!" then I screamed" AHhhhh". Then long silence in the house. It took me another 5 minutes to check on the "body".

Guess what? It was still moving it's leg, want to fly again!! This time, I felt angry rather than sorry, I screamed at it again (neighbor must be thinking I go coo coo already..), "Why can't you just die??????" I put the sport shoes on top of its body again. I don't know what to do with it.

After the battle, it was already 11pm. I felt so exhausted. Eating watermelon and watching a Japanese drama, my eyes still keep glancing at the sport shoes, so afraid that the bug can fly out again, even though it was practically kemek already.

Do these bugs have sensor??? They can sense when is my hubby not around and come bully me!
I am not going to open any window again when my hubby not in the house.



9 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

The fact they have more legs than 4, scares the hell out of me. I see them as alien.

And the legs have mou-mou one. I really cannot tahan. It gaves me goose bump.

Anonymous said...

ooooooh... i hate lizards too!
once i sacrifced my big fat dictionary to flatten a lizard, then i jump on the dictionary.
then i left it there for months because i was afraid to see what the "dead body" look like...

ewwwwwwwww...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Mrs P -- a month?? hahaha..

My sport shoes, is still on the bug's body, in the middle of the living room.

I will wait for my hubby to come back to "clean" the scene. I don't want to have any look at it anymore. :<

angela said...

noooo...mine is not a month...
it was a few months!!!
hahahahhaha

Unknown said...

Hei, but you don't need to kill that bug... you can just easily take it out with Tissue and throw it out of the house lor.. aiyoo..

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hahahaha.. i keep laughing reading your post! And you still have the calm mind to take out your camera and take pictures of the poor dead thing! HAHAHAHA! Eh... u better ws your pillows and blanket. Eeee... that thing was wrapped in your blanket. If me... i wont touch it again.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

KX -- You think so easy? Take tissue to take it outside?? the legs kept moving, and it is big size ok.. BIG...

I think it was pregnant. It's stomach like got bubble like that, I saw it when it was resting on my blanket. TIU!

Purple mushroom -- these few days kept raining, no sun. How to wash the blanket wor...

My hubby came back, gao tim the "body". He said, "babe, you are weird.. have the guts to always bully me who is so big size, but so scared of such a small insect. Aiyoh-eh~"

Purple~MushRooM said...

Eh.. now i read your reply. Are you saying that you waited for your hubby to come back and kau tim the body?? Meaning the body was there for how many days??? EEeee......

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Yup. The body was under my least favorite sport shoes, for 3 days 2 nights.