Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ear Ring

Few weeks ago, went to 吴江路 (that time still not closed yet. Now closed already coz they said that street makes the "city" looks messy.... KNN...) with my girl frens - purple, princess, and Teresa. Bought few pairs of ear rings, for my sisters.

I don't have ear ring hole.

Went home, looked at the ear ring I bought, placed it near my ears, hey, it looks good on me.

So, I have another urge to pierce my ear.

I first had my ear pierced when I was standard 6. But that stupid uncle hand was shaking when he "piang piang" my ear. The hole was one up, one down. So, my mom asked me to let it heal by itself. Within 1 week, the hole was gone.

Second time i had my ear pierced, is half a year before my wedding ceremony. I wanted to be able to wear dangling, impressive, shiny ear ring for the day. So, I went to have my ear pierced during Yee Ling's vacation from U.S. at KL. She brought me to an expensive jewerlly shop in Mid Valley, that shop is purple color, ground floor, where its speciality is selling wedding rings (we bought ours there too. hehe). It costs me RM70 to have the ear pierced. Why? Coz Yee Ling said she got hers pierced there too, and it turned out very good.

After got home, my sister laughed so hard at me, she said, she got hers pierced (long time ago lah) for only RM10. @#$%!. I told her, "your ear ring that uncle gave, fake one. Mine one is genuine crystal leh. hoho." My sister hold her laughter, still murmuring, "my fren, at most got hers pierced at RM20 only... RM70 is a total ripped off lah.."

I carefully took care of the "hole" for over 1 month. One time, while I was washing face, the towel's thread hooked onto the ear ring, it was damn painful! I was screaming and after that crying "what am I doing to myself? this is so painful and no fun!!". But, I hold on to it, for 1 month.

After 1 month is up, I decided to take out the ring for the "hole" to "breath", at least 3 days lah. The process of taking out the ring also a challenge to me. So bloody painful and so bloody hard to take out! Anyway...

After 3 days, I wanted to put it back on. Can you believe my healing power? The hole is healed half way, the ring can go in from front, but cannot come out from behind, the "road" was blocked.

I was so depressed. throw away the genuine crystal ear ring, and called up bui bui that time cry gou li gou li at him. He said to me, "aiyoh... just forget about it ok. There are clipped-on ear ring. Just wear those one. Don't wear also never mind ok."

So, i had a lousy, non-impressive clipped-on earing for my wedding ceremony. Now think back also a bit angry.

Why can't my ear be a bit more obedient? I just want to be normal girl, have ear pierced. My other good fren once told me, "woman without ear pierced, is not a 100% perfect woman". Sob.

So, anyone support me getting my ear pierced again?? I want to wear impressive dangling ear ring!

8 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

I think my ear ring hole also wanna close up liao. Long time didnt wear earrings. Maybe tonight i go home and use needle to poke... hehehe.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

yucks.. no painful meh???

actually, ear ring hole, is a "wounded" place on our body. Agree?

Lucky Lazy Lynn said...

I support you to get it pierced again! when I was younger, I used to have 4 holes but two closed, I am thinking of getting another two but am afraid of the pain. I like to sleep on my side, sigh...

Go get them done girl!

Unknown said...

Actually, Mine was like yours, half heal, and I just poke it right through.. hahhahaha.

get another one done lah.. anyways, if you seriously want to wear impressive ear rings...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

not painful meh? poke through with needles?

yucks... i hate the flesh feeling. yucks...

ok, i need to think twice... perhaps I can't be a 100% woman.

Eileen said...

Well, you know I am a big fan of earrings and I have a huge collection.

I SIMPLY ADORE EARRINGS!!!

PIERCE! PIERCE! PIERCE!

Last-of-the-Dragon said...

go do it gal! it's worth it

Anonymous said...

sis, it's not painful at all... :) i will give you mentally support, go ahead :P and poke your ear hole lar... or u can come back do at OUG there which i did last time, cost mi Rm15 ( not Rm10 lar ) only hahha :P actually u have made mistake, if you first time want to take out the ear rings. and u find difficulty, it is advisable for you to meet the one who "poke" your ear hole... they will use the tool ( sth like gun ) to take out the ear ring. you shouldn't take out yourself because the first ear ring that they gave you is slightly different from the normal one. That one is thicker..