Monday, May 28, 2007

If I don't.. will I...??

Sometimes I wonder:

If I don't transfer high school from Kuen Cheng to Chong Hwa, will I get to know YL, SW, SH, and LZ, and also Ah Diao, TY, Thye, LL, KT, etc etc? and live an extremely great 3 years senior high-school? Seriously, I still don't understand why I have that moves last time. Tze reasoned out must be because Kuen Cheng is all girls, I cannot tahan, so change to Chong Hwa. hehehe.. But seriously, my memory for the 3 years in Kuen Cheng is so "blur", it was like a dream. I only remember 2 persons name from that 3 years - Doreen & Tze.

If I don't study univerysity in Canada, will I get to know my best friend Kev L., and the siao za bo CY, great pal HL, and also the great 123 church friends? Will I get to have my current personality - not tolerant for inefficient system, and stupid ass personality? Before I independently go over to Canada, I don't even know how to bank in money in a bank as I never stepped foot into a bank alone prior to that. I didn't know how to say "no" to unreasonable request (now? try me, i give you middle finger). I learnt my 'survivor skill' in Canada, and I really thanks my parents for that great opportunity.

If I don't get to know a few ass-holes (and I really mean it) before bui bui, will I cherish bui bui's love, and realize what is called true-love? I don't think there's anyone else besides bui bui who will love me for who I am (bad temper...). And now I think back, I felt so worthless and silly to cry over those men whom I met for mistakes before him.

If I don't marry bui bui, then I don't have to come to Shanghai and endure cultural shock almost hari-hari. But then, I met nicest friends - purple mushroom, and princess eileen. And, we are getting more & more malaysian friends in shanghai nowadays. EC, TL, Ying, A Ng, etc etc... guys, without you, I think I will go crazy here.. And actually, I love the food in SH here. You can get practically any food (Except Hokkien mee... damn.) in this city. Also, I love the cab system here... kekeke... damn efficient ok, not like us in KL, aiyoh-eh... Now I think think, I actually also like the weekends over here, high-tea at different new restaurants, coffee with friends, foot massage.. hohohoo...

So, apparently, everything happened for a reason. Scary huh?

6 comments:

zewt said...

if you havent started blogging... then u wouldnt have known me? :P

hahaha.... indeed... everything has a reason...

Purple~MushRooM said...

Yes.. everything happened for a reason. Thats for sure.

Hahah.. hokkien mee and my chilli pan mee is not available here!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

onlyforfriends said...
I started blogging in Blogspot bcoz of you, if I don't blog , I will not keep in touch with you & June & Angela, and that FUgly won't even know nuts about blogging and than and than... bla bla bla...

Anyways, I am glad you somehow work in xxxxx and I somehow also there and somehow I am transfered to regional and somehow we were arranged to stay in same room in HK and ........

I happen to know you.. and I am really glad! give me a call when you are back k.. we go mamak again..

9:38 PM

p/s: Kai Xin, I edit and reposted your comment, coz, i don't want my company name to appear publicly... if you know what I mean.. kekee... :) Yes, will find you yum cha next month! with Fenni Ong also oK?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

btw, first time i know I gonna share room with you in one of the HK trip, I kiah-duk-ai-si... coz you gave me the impression you damn ngok-sei and I damn scared u will use your cigarette butt to slap my face that time. muahahhahaa:)

I really glad they arranged we share room that time:) If not, we won't get to know each other eh? It's amazing how much that 5 days room-sharing do to our friendship.