Friday, May 18, 2007

P

So bored today.

Sky is qutie dark, like want to rain like that.

Mr SKY!! I know what you are thinking. You saw I washed & hanged my bedsheet out at balcony and you want to rain right? You so sibeh smart lah! RAIN LAH! I can wash again. KNN!

HMMPH...

I think my P coming. Getting pissed easily these days.

My boss just complaining, whatever plants she had at her cubicle, all dying. She told the receptionist to move her plant away, she said, "get rid of the plant lah, all dying. I think my sales are better without plant. I think my luck not suitable with plant. see? the leaves all dying, so does my sales!"

I think her P also coming. Like that also can blame. My sales also not good since January this year, like that I also can blame the plant lah. Can I blame the sky?

"The sky is so polluted. No wonder my sales are low. KNN!"

Talking about pollution, the air here is so sibeh polluted daily. I hate to walk on the street.

Some people will said, "take cab loh, ah ji ah joh"

To fucker -- you think I so stupid never think of this? 10 out of 10 cabs smells like cigaratte-puffing-factory. Thanks to china-man.

Speaking of that, 90% china man smokes. At the rate they are smoking, and the age they can live til, they sure very long-life. That day, my big boss even said it proudly, "During SARS time, the only group that is immuned to SARS is smokers. Hohoho.." Is this real?

Like that, we should all be smoking loh. So nice, cannot get SARS and can live long life. Hohoho...

.................................

I think my P is really on its way. I am not making any sense.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

My P on the way only makes me tired. It makes you talk weather. hmmm... hahaha... Gal, you are funny and really pissed off. Oh well, I am glad I am still mensus-ing :)

Elizebeth D.L. said...

My Sky must have heard my complaint. It has been yan-ju yan-ju (tahan-ing) to rain until now, but not raining yet..

Purple~MushRooM said...

Wah... MR Sky also u dare to scold! Keng!!! Hahahah!