Monday, May 21, 2007

Bra-less in Office

Lately, temperature has been climbing steadily high, afternoon can be more than 30 degree celcius, but at night still cool cool, like 23 degree C.

Then, I noticed some "changes" in my office ladies.

Some of them come to office without wearing BRA!!! And for your information, those bra-less women have quite big breasts ok...

Not that I discriminate the big bor women, not that I discriminate SH-nese women (again), but come on, it's OFFICE leh! Office!!!! Regardless you wearing T-shirts, Jeans, Spaghetti shirts, please wear your bra if you have big breasts! You think office male workers are very "healthy" ah? They might have nose-bleed ok....

And I thought it was just my office. No. After checking with purple mushroom and princess eileen, I noticed it happened to their office too!

Isn't the correct time you don't wear bra be when you are having your personal break time with your buddies, go to picnic at the beach, or walking under the warm sunshine at downtown?

Today, temeperature is 21 - 29 degree celcius, they already not wearing bra. Imaging when temperature hits 40.. they are not gonna wear "anything"??

Am I suaku or what? I felt I have cultural shock, again.

I strongly disagree women don't wear bra in office!! It's office, supposed to be professional and not wearing a tight T-shirt without bra!

7 comments:

Eileen said...

China guys love summer. It is bad for my eyes. Ouch ouch ouch!!!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Yup, yesterday I was in meeting. I was wondering why the lady's breast so weird.. saggy... then i realised she didnt wear bra. Sigh.. something which I do not understand local ppl.

zewt said...

what???? this is certainly something very new to me...

Anonymous said...

take picture and post it here, please ~~~

Anonymous said...

are u joking? please post some pics otherwise i dont believe.....

Anonymous said...

how nice leh...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

these few days, I kept paying attention with my camera ready.

They wore bra these few days, coz temperature cooling again. But no worry, it's turning hot soon in June...

my camera will be always ready.....