Monday, December 04, 2006

"This is so funny"

Bui Bui was having the company paid for yearly medical check up yesterday morning. So, when I met him at night after work, I was casually asking him how was it.

Bui bui: “it was OK. Except that when I reached the hospital, I heard my Japanese colleague Ogi was screaming.”

Me: “huh? Why??”

Bui bui: “Apparently, they were doing his 肛门检查 without getting his consent, actually more like they asked him in mandarin, but he did not shake head nor said ‘no’ nor asked further.”

I just couldn’t stop laughing. I did my medical check up 2 months ago, so I advise my bui bui the night before that if he does not want to do 肛门检查, he can tell the nurse, coz it is a bit painful to do it. If your 排便 is normal, u can opt to skip that one (a kind nurse told me this last time, so I skipped mine too).

Then the next thing my bui bui told me, is even funnier.

Bui bui: “after I heard him scream, I figured out must be the肛门检查, so I quickly run to tell the nurse me ain’t gonna do that checking, the nurse said OK.”

(You see, my bui bui must have forgotten what I told him a night earlier about this 肛门检查 thing before he heard Ogi scream. As usual lah, he always can’t remember what I told him, especially at night… sigh)

Bui bui continued, “then my another Japanese colleague Hiroshi heard the scream also said he does not want to do that, so I told the nurse Hiroshi does not need that checking as well.”

Me, still laughing, thought this whole joke was gonna end. But no.., my hubby continued…

Bui Bui : “then the nurse, forgotten I told them Hiroshi does not want that checking, the doc still stick his middle finger into his butt. He screamed. And he told us about this during the breakfast after we finished medical check up. He said, ‘it was damn painful, at first the doctor told me to squat then he told me to take off my pants, and my underwear, and then the doctor sticked his middle finger into my butt!!!’ Hiroshi thought bui bui has helped him explained to nurse already, so he 不疑有他 even when doctor asked him to take off his pants.

Now at that point, I really couldn't hold my laughter. I laughed and laughed and laughed, until reach the subway station I still laughing.

Bui bui conclusion is, perhaps the doctor knew they were Japanese, that’s why take this opportunity to give them a lesson. Hahahaha... so evil lah the doc.

The funniest thing is, when bui bui told me all about this, he did not laugh at all. He just commented “this is so funny”.

1 comment:

vincentwoo said...

this is one of most funny post I ever read. !!!!!!

Anal Check ? Yaksssssssssss