Tuesday, December 19, 2006

报仇

I’ve been tagged by June

Layer ONE :
On the Outside Name :
Birth Date :
Current Status :
Eye color :
Hair color:
Righty or Lefty :
Zodiac Sign :
Can skip ah? so boring these questions..

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: staying in shanghai forever.
Your Weaknesses: hate shanghai
Your Perfect Pizza: Baker's Pizza punya pizza

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Shit! I am in Shanghai. @#$%!
Your Bedtime: Mon - Fri around 11pm, weekends, after 12am
Your most missed memory: my lifestyle back in M’sia

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King : McD
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: coffee

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke : second hand from the fugging people here? yes.
Curse : Every time, every day, every minute, every second (haha, June, this I copied from u too)

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Too bad, can't at all
Gone to the mall: whenever i feel pissed
Been on stage: er yah.. but prefer not to talk about it.
Eaten sushi: Yes!! My favorite!
Dyed your hair: Not in the past month.

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: No. Are you crazy??
Changed who you were to fit in: Please.. i want to stay civilized.

Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married: 27, but it only happened when i was 29. Bui bui's fault.

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Brown
Best hair colour: Brown
Short or long hair: long, & curly.

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago : cursing
1 hour ago : Complaining about my fugging shanghai life with my KL fren through email
4.5 hours ago: Trying to wake up from my beauty sleep.
1 month ago : er... do you have to go this far??
1 year ago: getting ready for the BIG day, and relocation to this sucky city

Layer ELEVEN: Finish the sentence
I love: Malaysia
I feel: pissed at shanghainese women
I hate: shanghainese women
I hide: my hatred towards sh orang from my office co-worker. Shit, i am so fake.
I miss: home, and I mean the malaysia home
I need: to get out of this sucky city

Layer TWELVE: Tag 5 people
er... sister ah mi, you are tagged!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wa......... so many???
can i choose not to answer? hahaha...