Monday, December 25, 2006

anniversary + christmas

last weekend, was a double-event weekend for us: our first anniversary and christmas celebration:)

Bui bui brought me to an expensive Italian restaurant, at the Portman Ritz Calton Hotel, well, food is ok (for me, vege soup is vege soup, sea bass fish is just sea bass fish, i can't tell the difference between a 30 dollar meal and a 500 dollar meal basically). But I was very happy that bui bui make me into a princess for a day at this restaurant (u see, i can't even remmeber the name of that restaurant). Hehe... we get a free dessert from the manager because bui bui told him the dishes are very delicious. hahaha... that italian manager is cute:) Speaking of dessert, I think the dessert tastes better than the main course neh..

I just feel very blessed to spend such a memorable day with bui bui:) I love you bui bui!!!

(I am wearing the gift now;) kekekeke... the picture doesn't turn out nicely, so... use your imagination lah, it is a 琥珀戒指, a 琥珀 is something from natural stuff, usually is yellow color, and inside the rock got other natural stuff.. er.. supposed to chase away bad things, and bring good wealth and good health and happiness to you. Anyway, in cn, anything is supposed to bring u good wealth and health, so, everything also very expensive.)

1 comment:

nicknooo said...

Dear Deisy,

May the year 2007 bring alots of happiness and wealthness to you and your bui bui....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!