Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Die loh~

I did something very stupid just now.

Was sending through a name list that we going to attend some opening function, luckily cc my boss.

He came to me after 5 min I sent through:" you mispelled our GM name.. both last name and first name."

I was like shit, 死咯,我不想活了, quickly correct the email, and this time, in order for my eyes to proof read correctly the spelling of the GM name, I put his name on the TO LIST, easier to check mah.

Then I forgot to delete his name from TO list, and the email was sent through!!!

I quickly recall the message, but did not get any notification that message is retrieved successfully.

So shit.Die lah this time.

So, at first the GM won't know I can't spell his name properly, but I have to be so stupid to send the email to him to let him know about this.

If your staff can't spell your name correctly, would you be mad? I WILL BE MAD!!!

I am gonna update my resume soon... 不想活了。

No comments: