Wednesday, December 06, 2006

fcking winter

Winter is here, and I fall sick again (i fell sick in last winter too).

Fever is on & off for few days already. And here no Klinik Muthu, I damn pissed. No western antibiotic to take. And if u very free, u can always go to hospital to let them drip antibiotic right into your blood. 点滴. very annoying.

I hate winter. My next happy day is CNY, can return home for a week mah.. looking forward to that.

I don't remember I hate winter back when I was studying in Canada. Why huh? If the place jin, the weather also jin one is it? JIN GAK!!

I think my P is coming. Totally up to the mood of scolding people now. fucking irritating.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no faith in the Malaysian system. I won't put my life on Muthu's prescription, if I can go to a government hospital, and get looked after by rigorously certified doctors.

But ok, Chinese doctors tend to over-prescribe antibiotics, so that's bad too.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

ichigo, at least muthu's prescription cure my flu most of the time, and give me MC to sleep at home.

:)

I am better today.

舞者 said...

I have a hypothesis. You would have recovered anyway whether or not you took the medicine, because you recover from flu with the help of your immune system. That's my own prescription actually.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

old law,

do not agree. If your immune system is weak, it needs antibiotic to strengthen the system and be tip-top again.

Antibiotic is needed.

(I know some doc will disagree... but for me, most of the time if i dun take antibiotic, it takes longer time to heal)

舞者 said...

Yeah, I was not telling the whole truth. There are times we just need antibiotics.