Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mission Accomplished

Tonight I can sleep more soundly.

The stupid R.E.Y. project is launched. I am so glad.

Lots of argument in the process, lots of quarreling, lots of 'u stupid mouth, shut the fug up' thinking, lots of weird dream at night because thinking too much, lots of O.T. because their stupid store is so far away from the city, etc...

But, when I now think back, I do learn a lot from this project, especially on store design parts.

And I learn some good business sense from my CM, he is good.

And I finally know about what does it mean by "进退两难”situation in business. Tough.

OK lah, what I care is, I can have a good sleep tonite. Screw you R.E.Y., you fucking tiu company.

(R.E.Y. is not real name, so if you trying to google about it, please give up.)

1 comment:

nicknooo said...

sweet dream!